So it seems everyone in the DOC is doing this 48 questions thing. And since I've enjoyed reading them, I thought I might enjoy writing one. Hopefully it will get me out of this writing funk I'm in. I miss my blog...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not that I know of... however I have been told I was going to be named Heidi. Which was our dog's name. Nice (I don't mind the name Heidi, it's just... after a dog? Really? Sheesh).
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably within the last few days. Sad song, post-pregnancy hormones, diabetes sucking...
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sure. Why not?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Is Prosciutto a lunch meat?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Three of them. They are presently driving me crazy. Except for Lucas. All he does is eat and sleep. I'm so jealous of his life.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
If that other person was exactly like who I am, then sure, I would LOVE me! But it would really depend on WHO that other person was, right? I'm sure I'm not everybody's cup of tea.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Since I am probably more fluent in sarcasm than English, I'd have to say, "uhhhh, yeah!"
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
As far as I know. Unless someone stole them while I wasn't looking.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'm not a big fan of heights, but if it were for a million bucks in a racearoundtheworld... yeah I would!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Steel cut oats. Does that count? If not, right now I'm loving rice krispies.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I mostly wear birks, or my slip on rocket dogs. No laces required! On the odd occasion I do wear running shoes I am far too lazy to untie.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Depends on which day you catch me on.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
I don't really like ice cream... I'm more of a sorbet kind of girl. I'm fancy like that.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I don't forgive very easily.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I'd have to say my Grandma Ann. She was always the first person I called to say Merry Christmas to because she lived in the eastern time zone.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
I don't really know what this question is asking... I suck at folding laundry. Does that work?
19. WHAT COLOUR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None... we don't wear shoes inside. It's a Canadian thing. When I first moved to the U.S. and people would wear their shoes inside my house I thought they were horribly rude. Then I realized it's just the norm.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A Hershey's kiss.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My kids laughing and playing together.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
I'd be one of those homemade crayons that you make my melting a bunch of differently coloured crayons together.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
New baby. Mountain air. Pine trees.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
I've become pretty apathetic since I moved to the U.S. and don't have the right to vote. I have my opinions, but try not to push them onto anyone.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
It depends on my mood. I'm not a huge fan of sand, but I love the sound of the ocean. But I also love the smells and quiet of the mountains. In Vancouver, I never had to choose...
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey! Baseball isn't bad either.
27. HAIR COLOUR?
28. EYE COLOUR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Sometimes. I'm usually too lazy though. The last thing I want to do before I go to bed is clean my contacts.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I have no idea... Fred and I started to watch the Princess Bride the other night. Inconceivable!
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Still in my PJs... which are blue with ducks on a bathtub on them.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Depends on where I live. Texas in the summer? Blergh.
35. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Strawberry Rhubarb pie.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Sports... which I guess is cardio.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Depends. If I'm tired, definitely TV.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Some mystery/crime book. Can't remember the name and I'm too lazy to go find it.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have one.
40. FAVOURITE SOUND?
41. FAVOURITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
A little bit of everything except country. Or rap. Or death metal. Or regular metal, for that matter.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Somewhere in Europe... Austria maybe?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
This is lame, but when I go grocery shopping I can tell you how much my total will be within a few dollars. I also know when I've been overcharged for an item (which is good because our grocery store gives you the item for free when they charge you the wrong price).
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HOUSE?
I don't know... Is that weird? We've only lived here for a year and a half.
47. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR?
Again, I don't know. We have one that is blue, but we just bought a minivan (kill me now) after Lucas was born. Not sure of the colour on that one.
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Meh, it was a little long.
1 day ago