If it's not quite clear, today we had our quarterly endo battle... Er, appointment. I should stop here and say, it's not the doc I do battle with during these visits... It's life. Something always seems to go wrong. The doc is great. We love her.
- I remembered to print up the pump logs AND bring them. Not like last time. Three months later and I'm still ticked at myself about that!
- We left the house 10 minutes before the appointment and three minutes later we were in the parking lot (love the satellite office!)
- I found an iPhone AND a deposit envelope full of cash in the waiting room.
- A1C was 6.4.
- I couldn't get the logs to print up properly. The information from today wouldn't download.
- The moment we walked into that place, Mattias started to scream. And continued to scream anytime someone in scrubs would even look at him. Oy... Someone has issues.
- I turned in the money and phone (okay, I'm just joking that this belongs under bad. Do you really think I would have kept it?).
- While in the exam room, Mattias blew out his diaper. Thankfully, I always carry a change of clothes for him. When I sheepishly asked the nurse if she could dispose of it, she came in with a biohazard bag. It was awesome and made me laugh.
- Elise's A1C last time was 6.7. The doc and I agreed that the 6.4 was probably due to a few too many lows. The previous visit she was having very few lows, and that drop frustrates me and makes me want to do better.