Thursday - 10 Things I hate about you, Diabetes.
10. I am a tree-hugger and you are killing our planet one test strip, used syringe, and half-empty bottle of expired insulin at a time.
9. You make me check my (non-D) baby's BG.
8. You stole my daughter's childhood. Yes, you did. She will never know what it's like to be 100% carefree.
7. You cost me some friendships. I guess I should be thankful to know who my "true friends" are. But you have made me very lonely.
6. I used to be smart-ish. You have killed off too many of my brain cells.
5. Sometimes when I think of the money we have spent on you, diabetes, I wonder how many trips to Hawaii that would be.
4. You make me cry way too much.
3. I sometimes say no to stuff because of you. Because it's just too overwhelming. Because I am too tired.
2. You constantly make me feel not good enough.
1. You are robbing my daughter of her life. This is just not cool. And this is why I am going to kick your ass.