Meri, Meri, Meri... I was flying under the radar, nary a person had tagged me to do this. Then, BAM! My name shows up on your blog. And now it's a challenge. So here goes:
1. Do you like bleu cheese? Yes I do. Especially in a yummy salad. Mmmm, Maggiano's chopped salad!
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope. Nasty, nasty habit. Yes I am one of those people. It just is so gross to be around.
3. Do you own a gun? Care to find out? I DO live in Texas, after all
4. Favorite type of Food? This is a hard one... probably Italian. Or Chinese.
5. Favorite type of music? I'm all over the map on this one. Just no rap or country and I'll be okay.
6. What do you think of hot dog? Sigh... turn of brain and just eat it. Ignorance is bliss. Sometimes...
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Either National Lampoon Christmas Vacation, or Muppet Family Christmas. My Dad taped it of off the TV back in the 80s, and I watch it every year. Fred once bought me the real DVD, but I discovered it had scenes missing. Yes, the TV version had more content than the version released from the studio. Weird. So I just watch the version my Dad taped all those years ago (Fred had it transferred onto DVD). And, I get to watch all those awesome 80s commercials!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice, with added calcium.
9. Can you do push ups? Sure.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't really wear any except for my wedding and engagement rings.
11. Favorite hobby? Sports. Maybe writing
12. Do you have A. D. D.? No
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Yes... I am so very blind without them.
14. Middle name? I do have one, thanks for asking.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) I have a headache. 2) Is it proper to show up to Thanksgiving dinner in my yoga pants? 3) What will dinner do to Elise's BG?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water and orange juice. That's it.
17. Current worry? Our upcoming trip next week
18. Current hate right now? Headaches
19. Favorite place to be? Laying in bed with my husband, laughing about silly stuff when we really should be sleeping.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Probably asleep. I can't remember.
21. Someplace you’d like to go? Australia/New Zealand
22. Name three people who will complete this. I will not name names.
23. Do you own slippers? Shirly do... I'm wearing them right now!
24. What color shirt are you wearing? White
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have. I think it would be too slippery.
26. Can you whistle? Yup.
27. Where are you now? In the office/2nd bedroom
28. Would you be a pirate? Too dirty/smelly
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops into my head.
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Elise, silly.
31. Favorite boy’s name? I liked Liam, before Liam became cool. But Fred has told me if we have a boy and name him Liam, then his middle name has to be the letter O. As in Liam O' and our last name. So no little Liam for me.
32. What is in your pocket right now? No pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Elise talking about making a farty.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Isuzu Rodeo
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? I have had too many to pick. The one I remember the most is breaking my shin bone when a guy kicked me in the shin (yes I was wearing shin guards) playing soccer a few years ago. It was on a Saturday night and I didn't want to go to the ER (I didn't think it was broken), so I waited until Monday to go to my doctor. She took one look at the x-ray and just shook her head and told me get some crutches. It was a hairline fracture, so there wasn't much they could do.
36. Do you love where you live? In a word, no. Not at all. Probably not ever. That was more than "a" word, wasn't it?
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two, but no cable.
38. How many computers do you have in your house? One
39. If you changed your job, what would it be? I think I'd like to go back to school to get a nursing degree and become a CDE. I think it's very hard for CDEs to empathize with the families unless they live it. So we end up dealing with CDEs that make me want to go down to the endo's office and kick their asses. Yes, they piss me off that badly.
40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? 1) A cure, a cure... my kingdom for a cure 2) To be in a place financially where Fred didn't have to work 3) To be able to fly. Because THAT would be cool.
1 hour ago