I am very honoured that TWO people have now listed my name for this award. I hope this means I don't have to list 10 things that I love!!! Here goes:
1) That would of course be my amazing husband, Fred. He is incredible and he does so much for Elise and I. And more importantly, he puts up with me and all my many quirks. It's a lot of work, people... trust me!
2) Elise. I love this girl oh-so-much, and I cannot imagine life without her. Everyone who meets her falls head-over-heels in love with her amazing joie de vivre attitude. She constantly astounds and challenges me. Can you tell how crazy I am about her?
3) This wonderful community of D-Bloggers. I would not be as strong as I am without you.
4) Laughing. I love to laugh and make people laugh. It cleanses the soul. There's a saying; "The most wasted day of all is that on which we have not laughed." I believe that with all my heart.
5) My most favourite band, the Hothouse Flowers. I am very picky about the music I listen to, but I LOVE THIS BAND. Not only for their beautiful lyrics and songs, but for the wonderful people they are.
Now for my nominations:
Nicole - The ride of our lives
Beth - Rambling of a Tired Mom
Chasiti - AJsmommy
Maria - On the Carosel of Time
Okay, I can't think of any more. It's late and I need to go to bed. It was a rough night with Elise last night, but her fever broke by morning and although her BG has been running a little high, we got rid of the ketones and she seems do be doing better.
One last note, if you want to see some of the pics from my SF trip, I have the first of two posts up on my other blog. Click here to see it.